Tuesday 25 June 2013

SHAHNAZ HUSAIN 8 in1 Nano Sun Block – SPF 40

Hello friends,

I wanted to blog about beauty products since a long time but couldn’t make it possible due to something or the other reason. But this time am with my blog and here’s my very first review on the product.

SHAHNAZ HUSAIN  8 in1 Nano Sun Block – SPF 40

Firstly talking about a sunscreen/sunblock we all know how important it is in a daily skin care routine. So I thought to review a sunscreen before any other product. Now let’s come to the product.


WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS:-

The product claims to act as
·        Sunblock (primary function)
·        Moisturiser
·        Water proof
·        Matt
·        Non-greasy
·        Skin whitening
·        Anti ageing
·        Anti Tan

Price :- 199 INR for 80 g

Product  Description :

To  use: Apply on face, neck and arms 20 minutes before sun exposure. Leave on.
Packaging : It comes in a well sealed cardboad cartoon. The sunscreen comes in a yellow coloured tube with a flip-cap making it travel friendly.


Texture : The texture of the product is not running and nor a cream. It’s a soft creamy product which makes it comfotable to spread well and apply easily. It have a very mild pink hint which makes it almost white in colour.



MY EXPERIENCE :-

I am one among those who don’t like to use sunscreen as it sweats…. So am always on a hunt of a good sunscreen. So this time I got this one. I use it for my face as well as for my neck and arms. Very little quantity is required. It takes a couple of minutes to absorb.  This sun block worked really well on my skin. It also moisturises well so one can skip the moisturising part. I generally do that. It has a strong fragrance which may bother to some. The fragrance lingers around for quite some time after application.  

PROS
- Moisturises well and has anti tanning effect
- Good packaging and hence travel friendly
- Decently priced
- Water proof
CONS
- Feels a bit greasy
- Strong and bothering fragrance
- May sweat
- Some time the cream oozes out if the cap is not opened carefully
Recomendation: Good product for people having  combination, normal or dry skin.

My rating:    4/5

Have any one used this sunscreen? Let me know about your experience.


U can follow me at my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blooming-Bonny-Bright/433502576757629






No comments:

Post a Comment