Tuesday 25 June 2013

CLEAN & CLEAR Foaming Facial Wash


Hello friends,

Here comes another review. As we all know that the very basic part of skin care routine is to CLEAN our skin every day and we all do that. Anyways now let’s come to the product.

CLEAN &CLEAR foaming facial wash





What the product claims : 


Clean & Clear foaming facial wash is a product from Johnson& Johnson. It is gentle enough to be used every day for a clean and clear skin that glows. It is specially designed to clean skin thoroughly to help prevent common skin problems. Its reach foam thoroughly cleanses to remove excess oil and dirt without over drying while special ingredients help prevent pimples. It leaves your skin feeling clean and beautifully clear.

Price : INR 42 for 50 ml

To use: Apply a small amount on wet palm and work into rich lather. Gently massage onto face, avoiding eye area.

Packaging: It comes in a transparent bottle which makes it easy to know how much quantity is left. It comes with a flip-cap opening


.

Texture: It’s a colorless translucent thick liquid.


My experience:

I like face washes…. So I keep on switching to some or the other face wash. And this is one of my favorite. I have used this product a year before and again using it now. Particularly this bottle am using since two weeks so thought to review it.

It nicely cleans up dirt and grime leaving no trace of oil, giving a clean skin. Very little quantity is required which produces a thick lather which in turn works on skin very effectively. After using the face wash it leaves my skin bit dry but a moisturizer can fix it well.

Pros:

· Best for oily skin

· Helps to control pimples to quite an extent. Can’t say about black heads and white heads as I don’t suffer from it.

· Easily available

· Travel friendly

Cons:

· Makes my skin a bit dry after using it.
It’s a must have product for oily skinned people. For normal or dry skinned people it better to stay away from it as it makes skin dry.

Have anyone used this. Do let me know your experience.
My rating: 4/5 (-1 mark just because it makes my skin bit dry)


U can follow me at my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blooming-Bonny-Bright/433502576757629

No comments:

Post a Comment