Tuesday 2 July 2013

Himalaya herbals extra moisturizing protein shampoo normal to dry hair

Hi friends,
Today I am going to review Himalaya herbals extra moisturizing protein shampoo normal to dry hair. Himalaya herbals are a trusted brand because of climes of manufacturing their products with principles of ayurveda.

Himalaya herbals extra moisturizing protein shampoo normal to dry hair

Some time back Himalaya herbals had launched their hair care products which clearly states that NEWLY IMPROVED on the top corner of the bottle. The label attracted me as it was written on it that it’s free from parabens, silicones, SLES and so I picked up the bottle. This time I was expecting some good results. But it disappointed me.

What the product claims:
Enriched with extracts of protein- rich herbs, our new shampoo range nourishes your hair, giving you the three essentials benefits that your hair needs- strength, reduced hair fall and protection from every day damage.

Price:
INR 115 for 200ml.

Packaging:
It comes in a white coloured bottle with a green coloured flip-cap.



MY experience:
As I have very dry hair so was excited to use this shampoo and the other reason was that it was a herbal shampoo. Whenever I try a new shampoo never oil my hair to test how it works. In subsequent washes I oil my hair and also use a conditioner.


You will need a blob amount of shampoo if u haven’t oiled your hair. Extra amount of shampoo is need if you have applied oil or any hair pack. The shampoo doesn't remove oil and clean hair well. It doesn't moisturize the hair. Instated it made my dry hair more dry and frizzy.

Pros:
·         Free from all harsh chemicals
·         Smells nice

Cons:
·         Doesn’t do anything to what it claims
·         Makes hair more dry
·         Doesn’t reduce hair fall
·         More product is required

Recommendation:
People with problem free hair may give it a try.

MY rating:



No comments:

Post a Comment