Monday 1 July 2013

JOVEES SKIN REJUVENATING FRUIT FACIAL FACE PACK

Hello friends,
Today I am with one of my favorite product which helps me to get a glow on my face very quickly. Yes…..it’s my JOVEES SKIN REJUVENATING FRUIT FACIAL FACE PACK.

JOVEES SKIN REJUVENATING FRUIT FACIAL FACE PACK


What the product claims:
A skin rejuvenating recipe that contains precious botanical extracts nutritious blend of fruit extracts which shall help to improve skin texture, rejuvenate skin and help to give a clear, radiant and fresh look.

Price:
INR 155 for 120 gm.


Ingredients:
Apple extract, peach extract, apricot extract, vitamin E.

To use:
Apply all over face and neck. Leave on for 20 minutes. Wash thoroughly with plain water. Use twice a week.

 Texture:
It’s a thick paste 



Packaging:
It comes in a tube with a white coloured flip-cap opening.


My experience:
As the face pack is quite thick I prefer to mix it with little rose water. So that it becomes easier to spread on my face. It gives a glow after using but fades after a couple of hours….giving u a clear skin with a fresh look. Whenever am in hurry and have no time for my facials I use this to get a fresh face. Now coming to its pros and con…..

Pros:
·        Gives a nice glow
·        Spreads easily
·        Travel friendly packaging

Cons:
·        May make dry skin more dry

Recommendation:
Oily and normal skinned people may give it a try. It would be a great product for u.

MY rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment